Full Service Veterinary Pharmacy for
Your Cat's Medications
At Exclusively Cats Veterinary Hospital, our full-service veterinary pharmacy provides for your cat's medication needs. Refills can usually be filled the same day, but for best results, it is best to call for a refill before you are out of medication. Some medications that we prescribe can be filled at your local human pharmacy, and many of your cat's medications can be delivered straight to your door through our internet pharmacy portal at VetSource.
- ECVH has access to local compounding pharmacies to meet your pet's unique drug requirements, such as taste preference and accurate dosing.
- ECVH has routine outpatient medications and drugs used for emergency and critical care cases in stock.
- According to Michigan pharmacy law, all patients must have had a physical exam within the past year in order to receive prescription refills. In some cases, diagnostic testing must be routinely checked in order to assure proper dosing of medication.
- New clients will need to have a physical exam with one of our veterinarians before receiving a medication refill.
- We also carry prescription diets and can dispense those to both current and new clients. For our new clients, we ask that you either provide a prescription or have your previous veterinarian contact us regarding your pet's prescription diet.
Please remember to follow your veterinarian's directions and label instructions when utilizing any pet medication.